As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Make year-end adjustments and clean up
- Generate an income statement and a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
- Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
- Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to...
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can't really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Pay monthly payroll taxes and file monthly withholding taxes
- File quarterly payroll tax returns, 941, 940, Unemployment
- File and pay sales or meals taxes
- File year-end reports, W-2, W-3, etc