Partner, Quincy and Everett Office
Mary Ling is multi-lingual speaking English, Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin).
With more than 22 years of combined public and private accounting and tax experience, Mary is involved in all aspects of the firm's tax practice. She works with a variety of the firm's clients including:
- Corporate and partnership taxation
- S corporations
- Professional corporations
- Individual taxation
- Estate and gift planning
- Business valuation
- Nonprofit entities and unrelated business income
- Pension and employee benefits planning
- She regularly consults with clients on a variety of tax and general business issues.
Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and finance from Northeastern University in Boston
- Member, Massachusetts CPA Society
- Member, BNI Braintree (Business Network International)
- Member, Malden Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Everett Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Quincy Chamber of Commerce
Mary is renowned for her knowledge, accuracy and friendliness, and comes from a wide variety of employment and educational backgrounds.
Mary Ling is your neighborhood expert in all areas of accounting, taxation, and small business consulting; providing a personal touch lacking in larger firms.